- The Terms and Conditions (here-in-after referred to as “Terms”) apply to the use of the Blue Medical Service’s website (currently available at www.bluemedicals.com) and services as offered by Blue Medical (referred to below as “We”, “Us”, “Our” etc.) by individuals (referred to below as “You”, “Your” etc.).
- The terms are provided by us inside the website, stating the proper use of the information and content available in the website. You are requested to please read the Terms & Conditions thoroughly before you use and navigate through the site. We reserve the rights to change any policies without prior notice. If you continue using the website after changes have taken place it will be considered as you have accepted the newly Terms & Conditions.
- Accessing the website, browsing and using any other tabs, windows or pages on the website you are indicating that you have read and agreed to be bound by this terms. This is an equivalent to a signed and written agreement between Blue Medical Services and you, therefore will be equally binding.
- Our services as an internet platform of medical tourism service agency that operates in Mexico are intended for patients seeking treatment in hospital, clinics or other health providers around the world. Our website contains information on medical treatments offered that allows the users to chose from different health service providers that desire a medical service. At your request and on basis of the information you have submitted through any type of contact form, we contact hospital, clinics and other health service providers who have been previously researched and selected in order to provide you with information and costs involved for a medical service requested by you. Blue Medical Services is a medical tourism facilitator, and not a healthcare provider. This site is intended for educational purposes only; visitors of this site discuss information contained here with their physician.
- Reservations (also called booking dates) for surgery are coordinated by us and a security deposit is requested in order to schedule a surgery date. Security deposit payments are non refundable, and can be made through PayPal, Stripe, Blue Point, Clip or Transferwise. Please refer to our deposit policy for more information.
- Conditions of use & user obligations: you must have full legal capacity and be at least 18 years old. You are responsible of the information and statements that you provide us and the hospitals, clinics and health providers. In the case that your medical situation or information changes, you are immediately to inform us in written form to update your personal information. By submitting your personal information you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual and unlimited world-wide license to use this information to the extent required to perform our services as agreed with you. This license includes the right to store and communicate such material to hospitals, clinics and health providers in order to obtain a possible treatment and cost of such.
- Indemnity: you have agreed to indemnify, hold and defend Blue Medical Services and all our affiliates from any claims, damages, liabilities, proceedings, losses, expenses and costs that are related or arise from the use of our website, material on our website, services obtained through the website, arrangements made on the information from our website, breach of Terms & Conditions by you.
- Intelectual property rights in the website are owned by us or our licensors, you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any information, accessing the site or using our service.
- The website may include links to external sites of the world wide web which may include links to third party offers and promotions. This is included to provide you with information, products or services that you may find of interest. We are not responsible for content of these sites or anything provided by them and we do not guarantee their availability. Neither the inclusion of third party links to external sites imply endorsement or association with other operators or promotors.
- All notices given by you to us must be given in writing through our contact form of the website.
Deposit for Booking Surgery:
CANCELLATION POLICIES: Booking Deposit: A deposit is requested to schedule the dates for surgery, the hospital, the surgical equipment, and appointments with the surgeon and other medical specialists. This can vary depending on the surgery the patient requires. Patients must have a zero balance prior to the hospital admission date.
If you cancel or postpone the surgery, the deposit will be governed by our cancellation policy (found below).
Cancellation Policy: If the surgery is CANCELED by the patient and/or patient fails to provide real medical information and/or doesn’t have their blood work at least one day prior to surgery and/or or fails to present themselves to required appointments: the reimbursement of the deposit of this document will not be credited. If surgery is POSTPONED due to a medical condition discovered during the pre-operative period, a full credit of the security deposit will be applied to the subsequent surgery minus $3,000 MXN PESOS; costs incurred by Blue Medical Services, including but not limited to; virtual consultations, hospital fees and medical fees. Blue Medical Services must receive all cancellations or requests to postpone surgery dates in writing with 30 days notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you reschedule more than 2 times, there will be a penalty of $ 4,000 MXN PESOS.
The payment of the deposit invoice is equivalent to a signed and written agreement between Blue Medical Services and you, therefore it will be equally binding. With this you accept the purchase and authorize your total charge, as well as waive any subsequent claim or against charge itself that you will not make because you are satisfied with your purchase and with your authorization. You renounce a future claim with your bank.